Daddy & His Princess

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

3 Months

Dear Alhana,

Hi My sweet princess. Daddy, Matty & I can't believe today has been 3 months since you were born with wings, and called home to watch over us. It seems like yesterday. We love and miss you so much.

I try to picture how you would look in my head. When you were born you had a head full of jet black hair. I wish i could hear you cry, laugh & coo. I want so bad to hold you and rock you to sleep. If you were here psychically, i know that you would be Mommy & Daddy's bed buddy like Matty. 

We would give ANYTHING to cuddle you & give you kisses. It makes us sad to know we will never hear your sweet voice, or see Matty be the big brother he wanted to be to you.  Matty loves you so much, he is always talking to you. I know that you come and visit him in his dreams, and when he is playing in his room. 


We love and miss you so much Babygirl.




love, forever 
Mommy, Daddy & Matty

No comments:

Post a Comment