Daddy & His Princess

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Dear Alhana May 5,2011

Hi Babygril,

it's Mommy, but i am sure you know this. today has been 2 months and 11 day's since you grew your wings and went home with our father. There is not a day that goes by that Daddy, your big brother Matty and i don't think of you. We wish you were here with us, so we can hug and kiss you. Alhana, when you were born you looked just like your brother. you are a beautiful girl. I sit and wonder what you would look like now, if you would have had your first laugh, what your first smile would be like. It hurts us so much that we are NEVER going ot see your first step's or hear your first words, but i am sure your first word would have been "DaDa" because you were his princess, or maybe it would have been "Matty". I hear Matty talking to you all the time. I hear him saying "I Love You La Lana" lol, that is what he calls you. Mommy is working on a book for you. I love and miss you so much my sweet babygirl. We all do.

Love Always,
Mommy, Daddy & Your Big Brother Matty.

8 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for the loss of your little girl. You'll always miss her and think of her. It's been over 2 years for me and I still think of my Carleigh every day and I still wonder through each stage we reach what she would be like. Sending hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very sorry for your loss. Sending prayers & hugs your way. XxOo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very sorry for your loss. Over the last 21 months I have found tremendous support in the blogging community. Hopefully you will be as fortunate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she was beautiful! I have found the best support is through the blog community. We are all united in tragedy and loss, and can all understand what you may (or may not) be feeling. You will cherish her always. I'm so sorry for your loss. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO TERRIBLY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful little girl. I also found support from the amazing women in this community. I don't doubt that you will too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Malory sent me your blog, and I wanted to reach out to you and send you a big blog hug. I hate that you are in this journey with the rest of us. You are not alone, and we will help you through this any way we can. . . these women are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everyone. i wish none of us had to go threw this. it's not fair. some days are easier then others, and then there are days i find myself breaking down.

    ReplyDelete