Daddy & His Princess

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day May 8th ,2011

Dear Alhana,

My sweet Angel, as you know mommy had to work 8am to 7pm on Mother's Day. I was so emotional. I had a family come in and they sat in my section, they had a 2 1/2 yr old little boy. i gave him a balloon and he was playing with it, all of a sudden it popped. As i came back to their table with their drinks, he was crying, i had tears in my eyes and had to go in the back room because i started crying. i wanted so bad to comfort him.

Then another family came in, and they had a 2 week old baby girl with them and all i could do was think of you. I love and miss you so much Alhana. i wish you were with me on My special day.  I want yo to know, no matter what i do, or where i go Alhana you are ALWAYS MOMMY"S #1 Girl and i love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment