Daddy & His Princess

Sunday, June 26, 2011

June 25,2011 ~4 Months ago today.

4 months ago today Alhana, you were born with wings, and the lord and grandma Mary Jean called you to be with them. Not a day or second goes by that we do not think of you . Alhana, you are missed so much. As each day turns into night, and seconds turn to minutes, and minutes to hours Mommy, Daddy & Matty wish we could all hold, hug and kiss you. This still seems like a nightmare that we just can't wake from. This is a nightmare we will be living in for the rest of our lives. I try to imagine that you are happy in heaven and are having fun with grandma, but it makes me sad, because you should be here with us. I want so much to hold and rock you. Matty sings " Rock A Bye Baby" and "You are My Sunshine" to you every night. He loves and misses you so much. I know deep down inside Matty would have been the best big brother to you. It's hard to believe it's been 4 months, it seem like yesterday, every day feels like yesterday. We love and miss you so much Alhana.

2 comments:

  1. She feels your love you all send to her. I know this, I feel this. Every so often in a quiet moment of peace I feel my daughter's as well. xoxo -Malory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Malory. We think of her everyday.. and i try to imagine what she looks like now. What her first laugh would sound like, her cry, everything about her. i swear i feel her at times.it's weird.

    ReplyDelete