Daddy & His Princess

Monday, August 1, 2011

August 1st, 2011

The last few weeks i have been having dreams that make me uneasy..most are about our rainbow baby growing inside of me. My last Dr appointment our New Dr asked if we wanted the amniocentesis and we said no. Well last night in my dream, i was at the Dr's office and the nurses came in with the needle and i asked what they were doing and they said they were doing the  amniocentesis. I told them that we already talked about this with the DR and decided that we were not going to do that, due to the risks involved. In my dream they told me it had to be done, i ended up ripping the needle from my stomach...my Dr came in the room and i told him what happened...when i got home i had to go to the hospital because i ended up going into labor and the Dr's told me the baby was not going to make it because it was 5 months early...i am not sure what to make of this dream. it was really scary, i woke up and told my husband i had a bad dream about the baby..he reassures me the baby is okay..but what does this dream mean?? Nothing i hope. I have another ultrasound scheduled for The 4th...and another appointment on the 22nd. My due date is February 13th, but my Dr is planning on inducing me between 36-38 weeks..so give or take i have about 5 in a hf months left..and i feel like it's going to be a long 5 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment