Daddy & His Princess

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

December 25, 2011

Today is Christmas day and our precious angel Alhana is 10 months old. I miss her so much. The other day i was cleaning the house and i heard my son Matthew talking in his room, i stopped and listened and he said "Lala i love you, i'm talking to you"! I wanted to cry. Every so often i hear Matty talking to Alhana, and i know he misses her as much as we do. last night i was working on a blanket and Matty came, took the blanket out of my hand and sat on my lap, he gave me a hug and said "mommy i'm sad", i said why baby? he said "i'm going to cry" i said why are you going to cry baby? he said " because i miss Lala mommy", i almost lost it. My son is 3 1/2 and knows what happened to his sister. Everyone says i get's easier as time goes on but i think it only get's harder. February is coming up way to fast for our liking and that means our babygirl is going to be a year and her 1 yr anniversary is coming up:(

1 comment:

  1. It doesn't get easier, but it does get "different". I found that after the first birthday things seemed to get a little easier (I don't know if "easier" is the right word, but it is the one that fits the best). We miss Kherrington dearly, but Kaedence is such a joy, and we find a little bit of peace in the fact that without Kherrington's passing, we wouldn't have Kaedence.... (I hope that makes a little sense?) Much peace to you. Kherrington's 2nd birthday is February 6th, and I am already starting to brace myself...

    ReplyDelete